Review About Bernat Pipsqueak Yarn
- This is very soft with a chenille look
- About 1 out of every 5 balls has been spliced - NOT GOOD
- Used a K hook, just like the packaging says. Some websites say I hook but this was harder to work with being the yarn is so fluffy
- The color white seems to be thicker than the other colors but not bothersome at all
- Washing and Drying: According to the wrapper, one can machine wash and lay flat to dry. According to JoAnn's and Michael's websites, you can machine wash and dry this yarn. So I did an experiment by washing 2 samples made on a regular wash cycle. All appeared well when removing the samples. One sample was machine dried on medium/low heat and the other sample was laid flat to dry. Both turned out perfect and in fact, I prefer the machine dried one.