Herb Pizza Crust Recipe
1 1/2 cups warm water - (110 degrees F/45 degrees Celsius)
1 tablespoon sugar
1 3/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup whole wheat flour
1/4 cup corn flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground white pepper
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1/2 cup diced tomatoes with green chilies or jalapenos
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Pour warm water into a small bowl. Dissolve honey and yeast in water. Let stand until creamy, about 10 minutes.
2. Place liquid mixture and remaining liquids in bread machine, then the diced tomatoes, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, corn flour, salt, black pepper, oregano, basil, rosemary and then add the yeast. Select dough mode.
3. Remove from bread machine and roll or press and stretch dough on pizza pan.
4. Top with sauce then add toppings of your choice. Sprinkle generous amounts of cheese or cheeses of your liking.
5. Bake at 450 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes depending on thickness of pizza.
Created in the kitchen of Robin Harley